Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Days 4 and 5

So we're halfway done with the 10 day challenge and I want to KICK ASS! I want to make the last 5 days the BEST.

Day 4

Food was decent. I was under my calorie mark and ate really low fat most of the day, even though my friend invited me over for coffee and had a plate full of cookies in front of me. I didn't have one. I'm so happy! I DID have one of my own Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies, but I made them lower in fat.

Breakfast
Egg whites with tomatoes and coffee

Snack
Shakeology with PB

Lunch
Tuna salad
Carrots
Celery
Tomato
Hard boiled egg
Green Tea

Snack
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie and green tea

Dinner
Shrimp Stir Fry
Coffee

My Workout
Intervals of 20 Push Up and 20 Crunches 5 times
60 minutes of various cardio workouts (treadmil and elliptical)

Day 5! (the HALFWAY MARK)

Food was excellent day! I think having an interview for a position as a personal trainer gave me the will to say no to bad choices. I wanna LIVE THE LIFE!

Breakfast
Oatmeal with PB
Coffee

Snack
Another cookie

Lunch
Turkey sandwich
veggies no cheese

Snack
Shakeology

Dinner
Baked chicken wrap
Lettuce
Tomato
Light cheese and sour cream

My Workout
45 minute cardio routine and the Burpee Fusion workout from Bodyrock.tv

No comments: