Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 has been pretty tough. I was busy with house stuff all day that when it came time to do a workout I just wasn't into it. But I did it anyway. My first workout was Turbo Jam's Cardio Party 2 and the "WOW Booty" workout from Bodyrock.tv. I'm telling you, I am SORE. Even if my attempt at Turbo Jam was less than my best, I still worked hard. That's what you have to do sometimes. Even people who are passionate about fitness have those day when they JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. Just push through and you'll feel better for it.

My diet was good today.

Breakfast - Egg white omelet with a handful of shredded chedder, Coffee
Snack - Yogurt with 1/2 scoop of Shakeology
Lunch - A grilled ham and cheese with tomatoes on tomato basil bread (Okay, NOT super healthy, but pretty decent)
Snack - Shakeology
Dinner - Sauteed Shrimp and Stir Fry Vegetables, Coffee

My arms feel SUPER tight. I like that feeling. ;)

No comments: