Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Mission: Business

OH MY Goodness!

I am starting on my own business adventure.  I am starting up a personal training/fitness company called Mission: Fitness.  The idea is I would go to the potential clients house and take them through specifically tailored workouts.

I'm nervous, to say the least.  All these questions are racing through my mind.  What if it doesn't take off?  What if it DOES? Will I really be able to do this? Plus a ton of business specific questions like, "How far should I be willing to travel?" "What should I charge?" "How do I market this?" I'm putting it together as I go.  I like what I have so far, but I still feel like I'm so far from being "there."


I had a good friend design a logo for me and I have to say, it's pretty spiffy!  This is what would be on business cards, flyers, T-shirt, towels, water bottles, etc.  This is also what I'm using for Facebook and Twitter.

Wish me luck!

No comments: