Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Team Beachbody Coach

I know this site has been neglected. I'm still into fitness. I haven't fallen off the horse. In fact, I'm making fitness my job! I have become an Independent Beachbody Coach with the team Platinum Presenters.

I love beachbody. I have had such success with their products over the last 3 years. First with Turbo Jam, then with ChaLEAN Exteme, and soon with Turbo Fire. I've lost around 80 pounds. I'm still going and still finding myself excited to be going. They have a huge selection of effective workouts out offer.

The coaching opportunity had been staring me in the face this whole time and I thought I couldn't possibly do something like that. It's a shame I didn't get started earlier. Being a coach fits me in that I get to help people with something I've grown to love - fitness! I get to offer product and programs I love and trust.

I have to say... I'm happy with this decision.




Look for this blog to be more active again. I apologize for my absence.

No comments: