Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Welcome! First Blog

First ever blog!

I got the idea from a friend, Mira (who's blog can be found in the link along the right side of this page), to make a blog of my fitness progress.

With her help I am taking on a new life. I've been a chubby chick long enough! I've begun a fitness regimen that includes a healthy diet and exercise and here I've made a blog to document the progress.

So far I've been going at it a month and so I don't see a lot of change. Instead, I feel a lot of change. I feel more energetic. I feel happier. I feel good about myself.

The point of this blog is to keep readers updated about any new fitness programs, diets, recipes, information, etc., that I come across. Those resources will be put up in a blog, as a link, or both.

Enjoy!

No comments: